Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wedding photos soon. Technical difficulties

I am so pumped to share some wedding photos with you. At the same time I am so bummed that I can't. We are STILL working on the change to the new work stations. Apple so graciously sent us the wrong server software last month. So everything in terms of computers were put on hold...until this past weekend.

Scott made it back over from Cheyenne to finish up on the server upgrade. Lets just say they put in more work this past weekend than ever before. And still today we are having issues with permissions. Ken and Scott are working on getting everything tuned up. I do not want to work on any of the wedding photos from last Saturday as I do not want to "add to the server" so to speak.

We will have some photos up very soon. Its a very frustrating day...

No comments: