Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fighting Crime

During this whole remodeling process we have had a few photo shoots. I was at the park a while ago and was approached by a high school friend to take some photos of him and his dog. Of course I would say yes. Not your typical shoot because he wanted to use the photos for his supporters. We spent about an hour together Saturday morning.


Meet Officer Enlow and his partner Rony. Since I am also a firefighter with the Gering F.D, I am familiar with all of the Gering P.D. Rony joined us a few years ago and is one hell of a dog. A bit smaller than usual, but he is big in heart. There are 3 dogs in our immediate area. Hopefully we will try and get everyone together for a good shot.

In light of what happened this past weekend, I wanted to give regards, respect, and thoughts to every law enforcement person. I truly respect what you guys do and I thank you for your service to your community. There was a shooting at a local motel that involved a long time Gering resident and a law enforcement officer. My thoughts and prayers are with the families that were affected in Saturday's tragic accident.

No comments: