Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cake anyone?

As I mentioned before, this weekend was super great. My best friend Matt is in the Wyoming National Guard and has served 1 duty in Iraq so far. So I am truly humbled and greatful for everyone that has served our country. Every Memorial day we spend a few hours driving around looking at the flags and paying tribute. My boys love the flags:

Carter looking up at the flags:

Like I said, Crystal was quite surprised when she walked in and everyone screamed from the top of somewhere very high!:

Cake. Mmmmmm. How many candles are on there?:

The birthday girl!:

Thank you everyone for chipping in and making this weekend spectacular.

Ok, so whats on deck you ask? Baseball for starters. I will be shooting a wedding in Scottsbluff this weekend and I am super excited. We are also gearing up for seniors. Which reminds me, if you want your photos to be awesome, please call 308.436.4422 and ask Jeanne to send out a brochure ASAP!

No comments: