Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost done




I can see the light at the end! The construction phase is complete and now its time to start in the the design stations! I would like to say though, the entrance will be outfitted with different furniture lol!!! This is all we have right now and we are trying to get the camera room cleaned out.

Did you happen to see the new hardware?!?!?!? This is going to be a huge change. Two new dual screen stations along with a new room with a window!

I also wanted to let everyone know everything we have photographed for schools will be delivered before school is out. Scottsbluff Elementaries are in the final stages and all of the events have been posted to our online proofing section, including the GHS Musical.

This weekend I will be heading to Grand Island for the best non photography related conference. Anyone in the G.I area want to go for dinner hit me up. Ken has another fantastic wedding in Gering. So next week its back to awesome wedding photos. Thanks for staying with us during the downtime on the blog. I promise things will be picking up next week.

No comments: