Thursday, June 5, 2008

May 31, 2008: Wedding in Scottsbluff

Sorry for the delay. Like I mentioned we had some technical problems (which are at a complete standstill by the way. Note to photographers, Photoshop CS3 and OX 10.5 are not compatible when working from a network/server).

I took Aaron with me again to shoot the ceremony and whatever happens afterwards. This couple booked with us a year ago. I first met them at the grooms sister's wedding in 2005. We have photographed the family beginning at senior photos even before 2005. And this is the most awesome family!! It was great seeing everyone again and being able to be a part of the couples special day! I think we rocked the photos (go ahead, click on the photos!).

Some details:



The bride getting ready. Her father came into the room and they had a few words. It was a very special moment:




The first look:


The bride and groom. WOW!:




The Wedding Party. Apparently the groom can do something with his tongue:




The bride's grandmother couldn't make it. Still, the family kept grandma updated:


The ceremony:


Its official. Probably my favorite sequence. Afterwards, the wedding party stopped to get some refreshments and cigars!:




A very heart felt toast. I love how the bride reached out and held the maid of honors hand:


The cake! After some heavy negotiations, they still decided to get a lil' dirty. I think the bride got the worst of it...



The first dance and husband and wife. I love the mood in the second photo; probably my favorite photo:



So there you have it. It was an awesome day! I feel so lucky to be a wedding photographer and to be a part of this wedding. I hope the honeymoon is/was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the brides parents we couldnt be more pleased with the photos that were taken. The photographer and his assistant were awsome to our family and friends..Thanks again