Monday, June 30, 2008

June 28 Wedding: Sidney Nebraska

Wow is all I can say. Ken photographed this wedding and I helped out Aaron since I was unexpectedly free (long story). My first impression when I walked into the church was OMG! the light! Holy Trinity had some of the most beautiful light in the front of the church. Ken took advantage and was able to capture some stunning images.

Everything went perfect. A cool 90 degrees, the wedding party was great to work with. Family and friends were so happy and the bride and groom were amazing. There were balloons everywhere for the exit and the decor was perfect. In fact, I have a favorite new cake! All future brides need to call Sue's Hallmark in Sidney (at (308) 254-2793) and ask about their cakes.

Onto some photos shall we:


The bride had a personal message on this heart:

The ceremony:

The crazy wedding party. We stopped at the park for a few photos and some video fun. They had a horse drawn carriage and it was my first time riding in one of those things. Im sure the video will be everywhere lol!:



Check out the groom's cake:

Finally, the first dance as husband and wife:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats McCormicks!
-Scottsbluff & ogallala :)