Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Slow photo week

Its been a while since I have updated the blog. This week is a very slow "picture taking" week. The whole team is SWAMPED with baseball/softball photos. Baseball went out yesterday, softball will be going out in the next day or so. Check with coaches for your photos.

I went to Bayard last weekend for my family reunion. We had a total of 102 people show up. The only two that couldn't make it was my cousins Kerry and her family and my cousin Jason and his wife (Kerry is in Minnesota and Jason is gearing up for another deployment to Iraq). It was a blast and huge success in part to my mother's siblings :).

Here is a shot at my grandparents whom I love so dearly. They have been married for over 60 years.


Ken is photographing a wedding in Sidney this weekend. I am heading to the same wedding with Aaron to assist with his video needs. Its going to be a blast.

No comments: