Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Morning overload

Jeanne, our office manager, came back today. She was visiting her daughter in Arizona. Also, Kat is out of the office all week long this week. I came into the office and really hit it hard this morning. Everything came at once today and we are a bit overloaded. I wanted to share some photos of last Saturdays wedding, but it will have to wait a few days. That just means you have to come back!

Im finished editing and going through the back up process. Now Im working on getting the design and proofs to our online proofing section.

Speaking of our proofing section, I will also be updating the Gering High School section tomorrow. We will be adding Honor Society and some musical photos we captured. If you wish to order any of these, visit here.

For now, I leave you with this awesome shot I snapped of the bride from last Saturday :)(go ahead, click on the photo...)



Nate, out...

No comments: