Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It was a fun weekend

Okay, last Saturday I (Nate) headed to Alliance for the beginning of wedding season. Like I mentioned before, Aaron joined me as a second shooter, which by the way he did an A-okay job!

I know the groom and his entourage, but this was my first meeting with the bride's girls! Let me tell you I was not let down. Everyone was great and the family was amazing. The flowers were beautiful, the dress was amazing, and the red shoes were perfect! The only thing that kept us down a bit was it was cold outside. Everyone were troopers though. Onto the photos (clicking will enlarge).

Check out the rings:

And the bride and groom. You could tell they were a perfect match:




The whole wedding party rocking it. The brides sister thought it would be fun to try and get someone hurt. I could not imagine trying to run in high heels:


Aaron captured this shot during the ceremony:

Leaving for the party in style:

Announced as husband and wife and their first dance:


Dan from Complete Music dj'ed the event. He was on fire as usual.

I have plenty more to post, but I will save the innocent as the partay was awesome!

Ok, its off to work on the design and...do some more stuff :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your wedding posts most of all.