Friday, April 18, 2008

Engagement at Cozads

I was pretty excited to photograph this couple. It was my first time meeting the future groom and once we started shooting I knew its going to be awesome. I try not only to capture portraits, but I also want to capture couples interacting. Once I began my whole "don't mind me, act like I am not here" story they really kicked butt.

We started at Cozad's garage (again, clicking on a photo will enlarge it). I had a few things in mind:





I ran across the street to get a few of them with the front of the building. Tons of traffic last night and everyone pretty much wanted to see what was going on. This truck passed in front of us and I snapped it at the perfect time.

Then we headed to a local park for a few more portraits. I like this one the best:

So natural. Check back in July for their wedding photos!

I have another engagement shoot on the books tonight, then its dance photos Saturday. Speaking of dance photos, we should have them online for view next week. I big blast email will go out. More on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome location! I love image #3 & #4!!! Great shots...