Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dance.... almost done


We are almost finished photographing all dance groups. We will be sending out a blast email to access the photos soon. If you have not received an email from us by May 10 please email nate at spectrumphoto dot com and I will get you taken care of.

This is what we have been doing the past week. It is one of the busiest times for the studio. We are also planning a remodel which I spoke about earlier. The entire design room will be moved up front, new walls will be put into place, its going to be huge! You know the door you usually come in? Well after May 10 you will be using another door :).

I know I havent updated the blog often lately. Be patient as we have tons of new things for upcoming seniors as well as a TON of awesome wedding photos coming! In the meantime, check out this awesomely, bad to the bone group of guys. Not only did I photograph this, I had to run like the wind to get back into the photo:

Do you recognize anyone?

No comments: