Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July 25th Wedding - Alliance Nebraska

First off, clicking on a photo will enlarge it. I know, it sucks to click. But do it, you have to see the larger photos.

Sorry for double posting. I finally have some wedding photos ready and couldn't wait until tomorrow. I wanna get the initial album design out this week too! I need to throw on my headphones, put on some jams, and get design on!

Saturday started out hot. It was about 20 degrees different in the shade, so most of the time we spent under trees and anywhere we could keep cool. The bride and groom wanted to start at the local park, then head to the golf course for more photos and to say the vows. They were married on the actual golf course, on hole 6 I think. They thought about their guest so much... they set the time for the wedding at the exact moment the entire wedding area would be covered in shade by a local water tower. It was pretty cool.

Lets start this ride off with a little wedding mojo shall we?

They had each bridesmaid in a different color dress. And the groomsmen's vest and tie matched their respective lady. Pretty cool.


When it was time to get my camera finger going, everyone was already dressed and ready to rock at the park.

Check out the beautiful ladies

Or these crazy guys.

But for sure the awesome bride.

They were really happy together. We hung out and just walked around.


Wedding time. All smiles down the isle.

I was able to move around anywhere I wanted. I caught the best man making sure the rings were okay before they gave them to each other.

And she had a hard time getting the ring to slip on his finger.

And we are married. Probably my favorite... totally natural.

As Buddy on Cake Boss would say "Dis cake turnt out amazing!"

The first dance as husband and wife.

The groom's son dedicated a song by Nickelback to the couple. The groom had to get out with his son and jam some air guitars.


Congratulations to a fantastic couple. I had the greatest time and wish I didn't have to drive back to Gering. I hope you had a great time in Jamaica. Let me know how the golf courses were there.

No comments: