Friday, August 21, 2009

Engagement photos

It's Friday, so lets do a double post for your pleasure. Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing a fun and completely awesome couple. We snapped some indoor shots first because the wind was nasty outside, then headed out for some interaction :)


The future groom was pretty funny. He made the shoot relaxing for both of them. I snapped several images with several different facial expressions. This one is probably my favorite:

Killer dress right?

Good thinking here:

My favorite from the session I think:

At the end of the session I asked him if he wanted a shot of his girl for his office. Who doesn't right?

Now thats just awesome!

Im pretty excited or winter. and Im even more excited I will be shooting their wedding in December.

No comments: