Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 8th - Lusk Wyoming

Ken photographed this super smooth wedding last Saturday in Wyoming. I called him Sunday asking how it went because we had a nasty rain storm later in the evening. It poured when I left Sidney and I was only hoping his went good because it was outdoor. He told me, as I said in the first sentence, everything went smooth. And it looks so too :)

The radiant bride. She was anticipating the "first look"...

... which I think went great dont you?

At the park:


The ladies:


I love the sincerity on the grooms face during the ceremony.

Afterwards they rode an old horse drawn carriage to the reception.

Cheers to the bride and groom!

The cake was exploding with color and beautifully done.

The first dance as husband and wife, which kicked off the party.

Congratulations! The rest of the photos will come shortly. Im excited to begin the design process of the book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We could not be happier with Spectrum! Ken was proffesional and fun to be around. Our families were impressed with photos.
Thanks again. The Newlyweds