Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Talk about a weekend

My family is wiped out... completely drained. Along with me having the craziest head cold yesterday, Carter and Crystal aren't feeling all that well either. Luckily this began yesterday because we had a super fantastic Saturday!

My son Adam wanted to play soccer at the YMCA, which has great programs for kids by the way. Anyways, it was his third game. We have been struggling to teach him the basics but he finally got it!
Coach wanted him to switch it up so he played the net. Talk about being bored.

He eventually got some action!


After the morning game and some chillin' time, we had CAKE!

Thats right, Saturday was Carters 4th birthday. Crystal made this fabulous cake. It is to resemble a toadstool from Mario Kart. She has some mad skills and we all agreed the cake looked fantastic. The carnage beginning:

The birthday boy. Notice the nice Koolaid smile:

We ended the party on a good note; Jade hung out and played with Carter and all of his new toys.

THEN, we added a new addition to the family:

I know, horrible lighting. This is all she gave me Sunday night. This little ball of fur is only 7 weeks and came from Arkansas (I always want to say Ar Kansas). Echo is her name and she is something. Stay tuned for a ton of photos.

Sleepless nights are upon me. I see new carpet in my future as well. Same goes for a few other things she might chew up. Its weird because I am so excited that none of that cares!

No comments: