Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Senior Announcements

Wow, I cannot believe it is already March. Even though it felt like it was a very long winter, I cannot believe it is about gone! This year is flying by so fast and I cannot do anything to stop it. I've been told the older you get the faster life goes by. Maybe this is feeling my grandfather was telling me about.

So, its the beginning of March which means its time to begin on Senior Announcements. All Spectrum seniors need to give us a call to set up their appointments. It takes about 30 minutes to design your announcement. We want you to be a part of the design and show us what you had in mind!

Jeanne will be scheduling appointments through the next few weeks. I would suggest calling sooner than later to get the appointment you want. We have a pretty fast turn around time on these babies, but the longer you wait the longer it would take to get them back.

No comments: