Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Engagement sitting last Saturday

Man, the longer it stays cold and windy the more Im wanting it to be warm. Weather has been "better stay inside" lately and I am getting sick of it!

Saturday we headed to a little place along the river. The wind was cold and blowing hard, but these guys were troopers. I photographed Todd and Nicole's wedding (you will remember their daughter from this post), a few years before we began blogging. It was awesome and I had the greatest time. Probably the most important thing though is I met some really great people and got to know them. Well, Nicole's maid of honor is getting married and I am honored to be photographing their wedding on June 6. Not to mention I will be photographing one of her bridesmaids wedding later in the year.

So back to the session. Like I said, cold and windy. But we just had to go outside:

They live a few miles from Sidney on a little ranch they just started.

I thought the location would be fitting. We headed down to the river to the only bridge of its kind in Nebraska:

Then cruised back up to a spot with tons of trees. As the future bride put it, she is very extraverted:

I think he doesn't mind though:


We found some great light so I snap one of her alone.

It's going to be a very fun wedding. I love clients that are so easy going. Not to mention it makes my job a bit easier when they are in love and can't keep their hands off each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nathan!!! We had a blast and you got some great shots!! Can't wait for the wedding! Kort