Friday, August 22, 2008

Recent engagement

This couple plans on getting married in January 2009. He is a farmer and usually, winter is the off season. I know the future brides parents pretty well and after talking with the couple for a few minutes, we chose a really cool location. I have never photographed a couple here. After taking them out, I will be photographing here again for sure!

We started on the dirt road along the corn field, then headed into the field (clicking on a photo will enlarge it):


After that we found a cool bridge along a small slew.


We headed further into the mess of trees and bushes. I figure that the mosquitos haven't seen fresh humans for a long time and thats why we were attacked. The bugs were insane.

No worries though, we were able to get some awesome photos. They were troopers:

I cant wait until January.

No comments: