Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 9th Wedding

Double posting today, might even triple post. Just an FYI, I will be out of the office tomorrow. I have a conference to attend in Denver. We should have all seniors posted by next Tuesday.

Just a few photos to share from last Saturdays wedding. We started off at the park then headed to a lake for a few fun photos. It was so hot. I felt bad for everyone all dressed up sweating in places they didn't know they could. After the lake we headed back to the church for some family photos. It was actually my first time at the new Grace Chapel.

Check out the rings and flowers...


... and the couple.



I have known them for quite some time now. We have talked through their engagement session as well as potential wedding ideas. Both of them are pretty cool peeps. Congrats to C & C!

No comments: