Thursday, August 21, 2008

Calvary Memorial - August 16


Part 2 of our Super Saturday Wedding Day! I spent the day with a couple and their family and friends. When I arrived I noticed there was a few hiccups during the day. But nothing that would totally ruin the day. Everyone got through and their families watched as this couple expressed their love to each other.

The bouquets were awesome!

Same with the rings...

The bride and groom. It was a gloomy day with some beautiful light:


The ladies:

Walking down the isle:

Afterwards the sun came out and we had some sweet light. Perfect time to snap a few of the two that really stole the show:


We headed up to the brides grandparents home for a few more shots. The light was fading fast and we caught some sunsets:


Probably my favorite of the day:

The parents during a very moving and tearful toast by the maid of honor:

And finally, I have never seen as good as form as this bride when feeding cake. Look at that pull away while slamming it in his face:


We have no weddings this weekend which is kind of nice. I need to get some house work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Nathan ! These are beautiful, I can't wait to see more!