Monday, September 10, 2007

Whoa!

Saturday morning we had two children sittings. I went to download the card to our server and got an error.

"Could not copy to destination folder as there is not enough free space" I was blown away. So I check the status on the server. We had ZERO space available. All 233 gigs have been used. totally blown away that we had that much info and allow that much information stored on the server.

So this weekend and through this week we will be cleaning house. Don't worry, none of our photos are lost; just need to back them up to DVD's and external drives.

I also wanted to post these very cool images. Like I mentioned before, most of our clients are referrals or people we have photographed before. I have a bit of down time this week and will be updating our website with some photos. I came across two very recent photos that did not make it to our blog!




As you see, we also photograph children and families :)

No comments: