Friday, September 7, 2007

9.2.07 Wedding - Updated

I finally have some photos ready. Last Sunday my best friend Matt married Reba. Two spectacular people had an amazing day and I am so blessed to be a part of their lives. I wanted to leave you with this photo for the day, and post the rest tomorrow morning. So check back to see some awesome photos Ken and I caught!

The word of the day was Love...

Ok, now here are some more photos! Reba made sure every detail was taken care of, and she had some amazing details.






Getting Ready. Ken was with the girls, and I took another camera around with the guys.




Matt and Reba.






The wedding party. There were so many cute little flower girls. The ring bearers used fishing poles instead of pillows to carry the rings down the isle.


While Ken was working with the women, Brandon and I took a quick break.


Walking down the isle.




Meet the father of the groom and the father of the bride:



And leaving for the night. They had paper airplanes that everyone threw. The kids got a little carried away :):


You guys are great! Have a great time in South Carolina. CONGRATULATIONS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate and Ken:
You guys did an awesome job taking photos at my brothers wedding. The both of you have a special talent.

Thank you!!
Anne Dodge

Anonymous said...

Great Photos of Great people. I was Sooo Blessed to share this event with all of you. It's even better to see those special moments captured on film. Dido to what Anne says! You both have a special gift and use it to savor memories. Thanks for sharing our talent.

Edee E .. lol and dont tell anyone I said that either. (aka Mom)

Anonymous said...

Nate & Ken, Right, ok, so I'm just now getting to look through all the pictures (over a month later!). . . wow, I'm overwhelmed!!! You both captured so many beautiful moments that Matt and I missed! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! The pictures are awesome and we just want to extend a HUGE Thank you for being there for us, through the happy wind storm and the craziness that just comes with a wedding . . . um, like the person who is tying the bride's corset being late that everything got soo rushed. Either way, thank you! We love you guys!!!!
KUDOS!
:Reba: