Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family - Scottsbluff Nebraska

Im about 2 weeks behind because I remember photographing this family when it was pretty nice outside. We were out of the office yesterday photographing at Gering High School, then had a few seniors in the afternoon. I had a great shoot out at the badlands while Ken photographed another senior around some nice fall colors. Photos to come soon.

But first....


The session took place in Scottsbluff even though they live in Brighton Colorado. I was pretty excited when asked to photograph them because their little girls is such a doll!



We just walked around behind the zoo and let her do her thing.



We finally made it to the new park, which is awesome by the way. I like this image the best.

It's duck hunting weather today! Too bad I have to wait 2 more days.

No comments: