Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 6th Wedding - Sidney Nebraska

****Clicking on any photo will enlarge it****

I was really excited going into this wedding last Saturday because I know several people involved. For me, it began almost 3 years ago to the date when I snapped this photo...

Im sure some of the other photos had something to do with it; we got some amazing shots! But this one I think scored points for me. She calls me and said shes getting married! And I said HOLY COW, let the party begin!. You might remember their engagment photos post a while back.

Fast forward 3 years. It was a beautiful day in Sidney and I was ready to go to work. I had to snap the dress, without her in it of course:

Some more details.


The color of the day was pink. I love the black bows on the pink dresses.

Slipping into the dress.


Doesn't she look gorgeous!



Meet the groom...

We had to search for good light; high noon at the Methodist is rather tough.


This little sweetie is Todd and Nicole's daughter. She wasn't digging me much as hard as I tried.

And the rest of the little ones were a bit nervous walking down the isle I think.

I love the look on her father's face. So determined!

The ladies at the park all pretty in pink!

The wedding party took a haystack ride after the ceremony to unwind and cool off with some nice refreshments.

We made it to the Fairgrounds. The family decorated beautifully and the food was fantastic!

The toasts were also fantastic. The brides younger brother had a tough time, but made a lovely speech.

Their first dance as husband and wife.

And finally, the little on in the front was so ready to catch that garter. He wanted so much he even got in on the bouquet toss. That was until the girls told him "Its for girls only!"


It was an awesome day! The drive home was full of lighting and pouring rain, I guess thats better than being bored driving. I will definitely be seeing everyone again in August as I am photographing another awesome couple that was in the wedding party. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: