Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jaxon is here!


Im so excited for my buddy Brandon and his wife Amber. Saturday they became proud parents of a little boy. They are our dearest friends and you might remember their daughter from this post. Times like this makes me love my job even more because I get to photograph this little guy from the start.

See, the more I photograph people the more I want to get to know them and their story. As photographers we capture a moment in time. We are able to tell the rest of the world, and the people that come after us, that we were here. A photograph is proof that, in this case, Jaxon was born. Think of it as evidence that we lived and generations that follow us can investigate our story. And I get to be a part of that. Thats pretty cool!

So, meet Jaxon. 6 pounds 3 ounces. Congrats Brandon, Amber and Jade. Be proud!

No comments: