Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring fever!

Around this time I am actually getting sick of winter. Can you believe that!?!?!? A few days last week we had some killer weather. It reached 72 degrees on Friday? The Sunday came around and it was snowing and horrible.

Saturday a buddy of mine wanted a field burned. So a few of us got together around 2 and stripped some of field. The wind died down and we were able to get about 50 acres burnt. Afterwards I went home and spent the afternoon with my boys in the backyard. Adam was so pumped he could wear shorts again!

The light was gorgeous Saturday:




The Sam. She is looking so old in this photo:


The boys decided to race trucks. Not sure who won, but I didnt have the heart to tell Carter he was driving his Tonka backwards. Besides, he would deny it and let me know how wrong I am. 3 year olds are always right you know...



Back to crappy weather. The wind is blowing and its staying in the 40s.

No comments: