Friday, March 14, 2008

Jelly Beans!

Ken took a quick trip to Denver yesterday to sit in on the Ed Pierce Captivated by the Light seminar. I was planning to go as well, but earlier this week my grandfather entered the hospital. Ken said the seminar had some good information, just not as personal as he expected.

He also brought back some gourmet jelly beans. We had to test all of them!


From Kiwi to Buttered Popcorn, there is like 20 different flavors. Some are off the wall. Here is Kats reaction after taking a bite of Baja Margarita!

So far, Spicy Cinnamon and Perfectly Pear is our favorite. Popcorn isn't suppose to be in a soft, chewy form. I think its kinda weird. But the most off the wall flavor so far is the Baja Margarita. I would not recommend it to anyone!

Happy Friday everyone! Im super pumped about my intimate wedding tomorrow. It will be my first wedding with the new 1.8 lens. Ill get some photos up asap.

No comments: