Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wildlife photographer


I had the pleasure of meeting a very awesome photographer Dusan Smetana.

Dusan (pronounced Dushan) is Slovakian. He is famous for his wildlife and outdoor photography. I love the outdoors and hunting. One of my friends brought in some people from Cabelas (my favorite store by the way), and along came Dusan. We sat at the lodge and talked about wildlife, photography, and his journey to the USA. I had a great time.

On his website, the first and 3 photo under hunting is some shots he took while in Western Nebraska. Pretty awesome stuff.

Post 100, NICE!!! Blogging strongly, and to celebrate here is a little contest. I like to call it... "What is it?" Sometimes, after being utterly exhausted from proofing, Kat and I play it. Fun!

So, what is it?:


I will post a zoomed-out version every day until someone guesses it. The winner will receive a $25 gift card to iTunes. Post your answers in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess would be some kind of metal on a post.