Tuesday, January 29, 2008

March 11

That is our first wedding of the year. YAY! Im super excited for 2008 because we have some awesome weddings coming up. Several people have requested info and we have booked 4 weddings the past two weeks. Not sure why, but traffic for weddings increased in the past two weeks.

Along with referrals, we have several new clients and I am super excited to work with them. Also, if anyone is getting married July 28th call us or email me. Lets talk :).

Brenda guessed the "What is it" game. I guess I made it too easy lol because she hit it on the second photo. I had a few other guesses come in via email. Just a reminder, I need to know who you are so if you win I know who to give the prize to. See below:




I will get you a gift card via email. Thanks!!

No comments: