Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thank you Sandy



"I did want to take this opportunity to tell you that we were all very impressed with you as our photographer. You were so professional, was everywhere, yet unobtrusive. You definitely have a unique talent at putting everyone at ease, and you shot so many fun shots. I am glad the kids chose you, and we will certainly let anyone we know that is looking for a photographer."


Very humbling, thank you for your very kind words. Above is a photo we captured last Saturday (it wasn't from Sandy's wedding day). I think it goes very well with what Sandy says above; unobtrusive. There are so many things happening at weddings. There are times we need to step in and facilitate to make sure everyone feels at ease, while many more other times we need to step back and let the story unfold as is.

I think we're pretty good at doing that. The reason why I said I think is because it comes natural. Our approach towards wedding photography is no other way, and I really never thought about it until now.

No comments: