Wednesday, August 8, 2007

August 4th - Dalton Nebraska

We spent the day with a group of people last Saturday. The wedding was held in Dalton Nebraska + we went to Sidney to capture some photos at the recently renovated park. Aaron came along for some video, which will be used for some future secret projects (more details about that later). The entire wedding party was great sports.

I really enjoy going to smaller towns. Two of my July weddings were guests at this wedding. Everyone knows everyone and its great gathering. Anyways, on with the photos...

Some details:



Bride + Groom:




The Guys:


Aaron grabbed the Canon for some fun shots. He snapped this one:


The reception was held at the Legion Hall I believe.




Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with what I see. God bless "Willard" and "Manna" with your lives together. I love you both very Much, Mis