Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Forgot to post photos

During my escapades and negligence of this blog, I forgot to add a few photos from past sittings. And how could I not post these photos!


These awesome guys are currently living in Lincoln going through school. They came down last year and spent a few hours with us. Im pretty excited about the wedding this summer.
One of my favs:

Wait, another favorite:

We spent some time along Gering's Main Street, then headed right out of town next to the Monument.

They wanted to try a few different things. Which is kind of up my alley ;).

Had a really great time and looking forward to the wedding. These guys look so awesome together and I know we will capture some impressive images :).

Side note guys: Give us a call and book your Easter Session for April 9th or April 16th. Only a few slots left! I want to photograph your kids :)308.436.4422

No comments: