Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh Hi!

Its been a while, almost a month to be exact. We are in the middle of "End of the school" rush and I have been trying to get as much done as possible to help out the girls here in the studio. Also, we really haven't photographed much. And to be honest, I have been updating my Facebook a ton more than the blog. Maybe thats the way to go?
Things are changing though. We are getting into wedding and senior season. I am so excited! My first wedding of the year will be next week. Plus I will be traveling to Silverton Colorado to photograph a wedding! Finally... destination here I come.

If you haven't already stopped in and filled out our free family sitting give us a call or stop in and we will get you one. And I know I have said this before, but keep on the look out for some awesome things for 2011 seniors.

No comments: