Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Engagement - Scottsbluff Nebraska

Last Saturday I had the pleasure to photograph this awesome couple.

I went to school with the future groom. He's such a cool cat. I felt comfortable behind the camera, and he made it comfortable in front of the camera. They both lived here all of their lives, but never knew each other until one night out. Once they started talking and got to know each other, they knew that this just had to be. Isn't that awesome?

We started out along a pathway along the local YMCA. Snapped a few there then headed over to a spot I knew. Once we got there though there were TONS of people. They had their annual Rubber Duck Race to raise money for the United Way.


I also wanted to head over to the grass area and snap some more, but we had to cut it short as she was on call and had to head to work.

I had a great time. Can't wait for next year for their wedding.

No comments: