Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update on our Gallery Wraps

REFER TO THIS POST

Our Gallery Wraps are so awesome and sweet. We have had some pretty delicious comments about our new entry area with the wraps. Therefore, we are selling more and more!

I urge you all to check these bad boys out. No matter if we photographed you 5 years ago or 5 days ago we can make a canvas for you which would be a truly unique piece of artwork. I am just filling 4 more orders and have several others on the way.

We have everything set and ready to order away. Plan on having these things loaded to our online proofing system very soon. I would also expect a few photo sessions based on these coming soon (hint hint).

Our Children photograph will be changing to include Gallery Wraps as one of the many finished products. If you are looking for a some great photos of your child give us a call or email at designteam at spectrumphoto dot com.

Have a great Thursday everyone! I know I am.

No comments: