Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 19, 2008 - Mitchell

Getting back on track finally. I should snap a few photos of my desk and show you how horrible it is. I cleared a few things up and busted on my wedding, which was totally amazing. I know I say that about every wedding, but this one did not disappoint.

You might remember the bride and groom from their engagement session a while back. I was pretty stoked about the photos we got then and I was pretty excited to shoot the wedding. Not to mention I was able to visit with some recent wedding clients.

It started off first thing at 8 a.m. (click photos to enlarge). While the guys were doing this...


and this...

The women were doing this...

and this...

The morning went great. I was able to hear stories and most of the time the bride and groom were on the phone talking with all of their family & friends. I can recall the bride mentioning how the groom was texting her like crazy. These two are so into each other. You know how some people just ooze love for one other and you could feel it in the air? Yea, thats what I was feeling. Now, fast forward 2.5 hours...




Probably my favorite getting ready shot:

The guys getting ready.


Check out the groom and the ring bearer. He was all smiles coming down the isle!

And the bride and groom. The church has some awesome light below this huge drive up foyer.

Love the dress. You don't see a black and white wedding dress much:


The ladies. Everyone was really close and the when we began photos the ladies kept making the bride laugh. Awesome!

My favorite sequence:

Another awesome shot:

During the ceremony the minister made the bride and groom look at each others hands. He explained how each set of hands would play a major role in their marriage. It was very touching.

Couldn't you tell they were so into each other?

Afterwards we took off to a hot spot for a few photos. The "end of the day" lighting was sweet.


CAKE!

And a very great speech:

And finally their first dance as husband and wife:

The couple was off to the mountains for a nice relaxing honeymoon. It was a pleasure getting to work on the 19th. I truly enjoy what I do and I am so thankful to meet such amazing people. It was also great to sit down and talk with others that I have worked with.

No comments: