Saturday, December 1, 2007

Go Bo!


In excited! Apparently, Tom Osborne will name Pelini as Nebraska's new head coach. Among all of the names swarming the media, Bo has been my favorite because he is a stand up, no nonsense guy. Even though this will be his first time as a head coach, I think he has what it takes.

This year has been gut-wrenching to watch. Along with everyone else, I wanted Kevin Cosgrove as the D.C. to be gone. But I felt Callahan deserved one more year. I think he's a good coach. He just calls bad plays at times. Everyone makes mistakes. Dont get me wrong, I will not miss him. I just hope this will not hurt recruiting. I know tons of players that liked his offense. And I do think we need to have a balance of passing and running. I loved the old days of pounding it on the ground, but times have changed and I think we need to keep the passing game.

This is big. Who else wanted Pelini?

No comments: