Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 10, 2007

Gering, Nebraska:

It was a beautiful day! Nate (me) headed to a wedding at Central Church of Christ. Even though it was the opening day of deer & goose season, everyone was able to attend. The brides father was decked out in camo tux instead of scent lock.

The bride booked us just a few months ago after talking to one of my July brides (thanks Lauren!). About two weeks before the wedding I realized I know the groom from high school! It was somewhat of a reunion and so awesome to hear he is doing so well.

Enough typing...
Some details:




While I was working it with the shoes, these two sweeties came up and said "take a picture of my shoes". They were so much fun throughout the day:


The bride engraved the inside of the grooms ring. It was quite awesome:

The groom:

Levi, the grooms brother tried to get his hand into the mix. I love how just his finger is showing!

The guys:

The bride. The second shot is right before the ceremony. She and her father were having a moment together. She read her vows before hand. They chose a section from Ruth as their vows. I was moved...


The best man Levi (left):

He is also a firefighter with the city of Gering. A bit green though, he knows how to get the job done. Side note, he was a part of the first team that went into the Irwins Menagerie fire a month or so ago. Tom and I were part of the RIC and headed in after the very first group. Levi... your such a stud brother!

Its official!

The bride and groom:

We were running out of light fast! Thankfully it was a short drive across the bridge to capture the above photo.
Congrats guys! Have a great honeymoon!

No comments: