Wednesday, October 17, 2007

True innocence

Photos like this make a great gift. We have switched towards Family photos and have had great success :).

We photographed a wedding a few years ago, and the couple visited again us when they had twins! Congrats to Rick and Jamie! Having two wonderful boys are a gift and they couldn't be any sweeter. Since I personally haven't photographed twin infants, we are scheduled for another sitting Friday; I want to get as many shots of them :). Not to mention they decided it was time to eat...


If you are thinking of having family photos, give us a call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photo. Very creative.

Edee E

Anonymous said...

You are truly talented, with an eye for natural Beauty. I am surprised their is any availability in your schedule. But I will call maybe I'll get lucky!